Tuesday, October 30, 2007

3 bucksagallon scoops la times

Turns out 3 bucksagallon picked up the story before the la times.  Who knew I was on the heartbeat of Southern California, I guess I just didn't realize how wide my audience had become? At first I was a little pissed that they stole my story, I even went as far to contact my lawyer about pursuing a legal course of action. But upon further reflection I'm rather flattered that it was stolen.  I mean, this blog just started has an outlet for some of my humble opinions and stories of adventure.  I suppose its turned into a pipeline to the reporters of the la times and various other news organizations.  Thankfully, I don't need the recognition.  So if your out there keep on stealing the stories - I got a good one about some high sea adventures with lobsters, jaguar sharks, and some crazy hijinks.  And for those of you who want to know the story before the story - just keep on reading.

1 comment:

Johnny GoFast said...

Wait a minute...you have a lawyer? Brian Heffernan does not count, either.