Friday, November 9, 2007

forgiveness


Well I got a call from google, yah the same guys that threw that chinese guy to the wolves now the poor guy is doing time somewhere in a chinese work camp, they flagged my blog for excessive use of profanity. Much like Duane the Dog Chapman I had a dream. And there is no way I am going to loose my blog over a bunch a people cussing at each other, can't we all just get along. I know that Johhny go fast's comments were a bit inflammatory - but the guy really loves his pebbles, you should see the neckless he races with. He must of polished those rocks in his rock polisher for at least 3 days. And as for all the name calling, come on he just loves his pebbles as much as some of us love our salmon. I mean I'll come clean, I drive a big old deisel truck and just liked the video. Nothing more, nothing less, no agenda. Please forgive me, just like Ben forgave the Dog. I promise no more articles about the environment.

3 comments:

Johnny GoFast said...

Well according to Anon...pebbles aren't the only things I shine. All seriousness aside, sorry to get you busted by the Google police. And to tell a family secret, I like salmon more the pebbles. Now salmon colored pebbles...oooh, that'd be tough.

Anonymous said...

So after a quick trip over to the islands to support my good friend Dog chapman in what could be only called a "setup" I return to the blog i love so much. and what do i see johnny gofast and some anonymous guy going blow for blow about pebbles and some red fish. Come on guys.It's not that i don't care about the fish and i have little to no feeling about pebbles but this is a non-issue. The real issue is clearing the "Dogs" name or like jonas says "forgiveness". For the Dog has done so much good in this world. For god sake the dog saved "buttons" life.(3rd season show #6)and all the other ice heads over in the islands.So i ask johnny gofast and this other guy/gal to please make peace and put your energy towards helping clear the Dogs name.

Ben
A close friend of
the Dog

p.s. Johnny gofast do you shave your legs? because the Dog thinks thats gay !!!!!!!!!!

Johnny GoFast said...

Anon--I believe it is spelled
D-A-W-G. And yes, I shave my legs. Next time I see you, I'll let you cop a feel. My way of reaching out so we can all get along.